Information about current recruitment processes are published on the: www.pracuj.pl job advertising service
For more career opportunities at Chiesi: https://careers.chiesi.com/
CAREER at Chiesi:
Development opportunities in Chiesi Poland:
We support professional development and individual skills of employees by creating Individual Development Plans. We provide the opportunity to participate in both internal and external training throughout the year.
Non-pay incentive scheme:
We provide our employees with the possibility to use the Non-pay Incentive Scheme which includes:
Chiesi sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: „CHIESI”) with its registered office Al. Jerozolimskie 134 in Warsaw (02-305) is the controller of your personal data.
What is the purpose and basis for processing of your data?
Your personal data will be processed for purposes of future recruitment processes.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data is your consent, i.e. art. 6 (1(a)) of the GDPR. You may withdraw your consent at any time, what will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Providing your data is not obligatory but necessary to conduct future recruitment processes.
CHIESI may disclose your personal data to other recipients entrusted with the processing for and on behalf of CHIESI. Furthermore, CHIESI may share your personal data with other recipients, if such obligation results from law.
Your personal data may be transferred to other entities belonging to CHIESI capital group that have their premises in third countries. The above mentioned transfer is adequately secured in compliance with GDPR provisions.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be retained until withdrawal of your consent
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
• access your personal data and obtain a copy of the personal data being processed;
• have your inaccurate personal data rectified;
• have your personal data erased (right to be forgotten) should the circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR arise;
• have the processing of your personal data restricted, in the cases referred to in Article 18 of the GDPR;
• object to the processing of your personal data, in the cases referred to in Article 21 of the GDPR;
• transfer the personal data you provided which are processed by automated means.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the applicable law, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (UODO, Stawki 2 street, Warsaw).
If you need further information regarding the personal data protection or if you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at: email@example.com